Restoration Concepts Community Support Services are designed to provide consumers additional treatmentcomponents to address their complex needs.
Our highly skilled, thoroughly trained staff can help by:
- Identifying strengths that will aid in the individual’s recovery
- Developing interpersonal, relationship and coping skills in the community
- Promoting clinical stability and improving self-management of symptoms
- Increasing self-esteem and community involvement
- Providing therapeutic mentoring that increases functional skill levels
- Improving overall quality of life
Restoration Concepts provides a continuum of services which allows us to tailor interventions to meet consumer’s changing mental health service needs. We are fully endorsed to provide Diagnostic Assessment to determine eligibility for and appropriate level of services for those never having received services. We can also deliver Community Support-Adult or the more intensive Community Support-Team service.
If a consumer’s needs are primarily the result of a developmental disability, RCI can provide Targeted Case Management to link an individual with the most appropriate services available. In addition, we can concurrently provide therapy to consumers on an as-needed basis.
Restoration Concepts will be an advocate for consumers doing all that we can to see individuals receive the respect and support they deserve.